When setting up a photo booth at your event, consider:
- Placing the computer, webcam, and keyboard on a table in a well-lighted area. Don't forget a chair or stool.
- Adjust webcam height to eye-level.
- Use a directional lamp to provide enough lighting.
- Turn off instant messaging and other applications on the computer, and run Sparkbooth in full-screen kiosk mode.
- Consider a plain, neutral background like a wall, screen, or curtains.
- Create a sign that says "Photo Booth Entrance" to indicate where the photo booth is located.