In case you missed the Sparkbooth 4 webinar by Joe Connell of A1 Photo Booth, we have posted the video below. Joe walks through the new features in Sparkbooth 4 and demonstrates how easy it is to use the integrated Layout Creator for customizing your layouts. If you have questions about the webinar, please post them at the support site.
Latest photobooth software related news and updates
Learn more about Sparkbooth 4, sign up for the webinar on November 19, 2013 at 5:00p PST. We will walk you through all the new features. Space is limited, so sign up now to reserve your spot.Sign Up for Webinar
Sparkbooth is now even easier to use! Check out these new features:
- Easy layout customization with graphics and text objects
- Integrated Layout Editor to create your own layouts [requires Premium license]
- Integrated Photo Kiosk mode
- Start screen settings (ctrl-2)
- Send photos to guest and your account or page in the same session
- Twilio SMS and MMS uploader in photo booth and album view [requires Premium license]
- Pinterest uploader in photo booth and album view
- New screen overlays to display images over video and composite on photos
- Custom theme to use your own images in screen background.
- New themes like Fire, Pirate, Football
- New themed layouts for Pirate and Football
- Custom filenames
- Change start and prompt text font
- New countdown styles
- Count downs are positionable top, center, or bottom
- Make animated gifs [requires Premium license]
- Unfavorite all layouts by ctrl + Favorite button (cmd on Mac)
- In Photo Layout settings. Page Up and Down to select. Delete to delete selected
- In Layout Creator. Page Up and Down to select.
- Import and export handles layouts and screen overlays
- Change screen overlay shortcut to ctrl-O or with on-screen button
- All themes changed to use less memory
- Larger on screen keyboard
Sparkbooth 4 is a paid upgrade. You can purchase an upgrade for $10 off for the month of November. If you purchased in the last 30-days, your license key will already work with Sparkbooth 4.
Last week Facebook made a change to their sign in process that affected Sparkbooth’s ability to upload photos to Facebook. Sparkbooth, Sparkbooth Photo Kiosk, and Sparkbooth DSLR have been updated to handle this change. Please update if you use the Facebook uploaders in any of those applications.
You asked for it and we listened. We’re kicking off a crowdsource campaign and pre-selling licenses at $175 for our new Sparkbooth DSLR version – the next hot product in our line of photo booth software.
With the current beta, Sparkbooth DSLR connects to your camera via USB cable. Sparkbooth DSLR automatically connects to display LiveView video and takes photos from the camera. Early access licenses include activations on up to 3 computers, allows for commercial usage, unlocks commercial/premium features and works with the beta and released versions. View the rest of the new features here.
Join the campaign and be the first to get the new Sparkbooth software before release.
For questions, contact us at the Sparkbooth DSLR support siteGet Sparkbooth Early Beta License
New graduation theme and layouts are now available in Sparkbooth 3.8.13. Other changes with this release:
- Cancelable count down
- Update callback url for Facebook, Twitter, and others
- Optimize printing
- Optimize previews
Joe Connell is offering one-on-one Layout Creator Training via Skype
Learn how to get the most out of the Layout Creator
from the basics and beyond… and get creative.
Sparkbooth 3.8.9 update is now available. This update allows you always send photos into the Send It Later queue regardless of the selected uploader. So you can select the one of the “Guest” uploaders to allow guests to post photos to their own Facebook or Twitter accounts. Then later after the event, you can upload all the queued photos to your Facebook page or other location.
To use this feature:
- Go to Sparkbooth Settings
- Go to Uploading and select “Guest Upload Chooser”, “Guest Facebook”, or “Guest Twitter”
- Check the option at the bottom of to “Queue into Send It Later”
Now as photos are taken, guests will be given the option to upload to their Facebook or Twitter account, and the photo will be queued in “Send It Later”. After the event, you can go to the “Send It Later” upload settings and upload photo to a Facebook page or other upload location.
This is the release candidate for Sparkbooth Photo Kiosk. This application allows you to setup a separate kiosk for your guests to browse, print, and share photos from a shared folder. In addition, this release includes:
- Added photo rotation setting
- Fixed Twitter authorization
- Fixed date time label for cached files
- Fixed update flip animation
If you have a Sparkbooth Commercial license, you can use an activation to unlock Sparkbooth Photo Kiosk. Please give it a try and send your feedback.
New Baseball theme and layouts for Sparkbooth 3.8. Just in time for baseball season!