Or upgrade to Sparkbooth 3.5 or later which has controls to adjust the distortion.
With Mac computers, the Adobe AIR 3.2 update changes the proportion of the video for Sparkbooth. For this reason, I do not recommend installing Adobe AIR 3.2. If you have already installed the update and are seeing the changed video proportions, here is what you need to do:
- Close Sparkbooth if it is open
- Uninstall Adobe AIR 3.2. Run the Adobe AIR Uninstall in Applications > Utilities folder.
- Install Adobe AIR 3.1.0 runtime from the Adobe AIR archive page
- After Adobe air 3.1.0 is installed, run Sparkbooth and the video will be fixed.
- Do not update Adobe air to 3.2 when prompted. If you want to disable these prompts, see "Disable automatic updates of the runtime"