Sparkbooth 3.2.2 is now available. Changes include:
- Guest Twitter uploader can now use non-Twitter photo hosting service. The Twitter photo hosting service is sometimes unavailable or over loaded - when this happens you can use a different photo hosting service like Twitrpix or others. To configure the photo hosting service, select the Guest Twitter uploader in the Upload settings tab.
- Twitter uploader now displays media upload limits. Twitter limits the number of photo uploaded to its site per Twitter account - you can see the current daily limit by selecting the Twitter uploader in the Upload settings tab. If you need more uploads per account, please use another Twitter photo service like Twitrpix which has no daily limit.
- Twitter uploader returns more specific error messages to let you know if the Twitter photo upload service is unavailable or overloaded.
- Improved tumblr uploader - easier to use
- Guest Facebook and Twitter sign in input fields have focus on display. You no longer need to click on the sign in fields before typing.
- More consistent upload status messages.
- Smaller file size
- Other minor fixes