Canon DSLR photo booth software. Use your compatible camera to create a photo booth with all the easy-to-use features of Sparkbooth Premium including the drag-and-drop photo layout editor, social media photo sharing, and photo kiosk.
What are the recommended camera settings?
- Sparkbooth DSLR requires that your Canon camera be set to output JPEG format images. You can decrease the size of the photos to speed up the download time.
- You will need to enable LiveView mode to see LiveView video in Sparkbooth.
- Disable automatic power off. This will automatically turn off your camera after sometime
- It is also recommended that you use a power adapter for your camera, so you are not relying on the camera’s batteries
How to enable LiveView video in Sparkbooth DSLR?
- To enable LiveView mode in your camera:
- Unplug your camera from the computer.
- Press the Menu button on your camera to display camera settings.
- Scroll through the menus and look for LiveView options, and make sure it is enabled. On some cameras, you may need to set the camera to a mode other than “Auto” – like Manual or Program (“M” or “P” on the camera’s dial).
Is a LiveView required?
- No, you can use a webcam for the video, or turn off the video. You can also display your own images or text in the video window using the Screen Overlays feature instead of displaying any video.
Does Sparkbooth DSLR run on Mac or iOS?
- Sorry, Sparkbooth DSLR only runs on Windows computers.