Every year presents a variety of special occasions that call for hosting a children’s party. Birthdays are definitely the most popular reason, with holiday’s such as Valentine’s Day, Easter, Halloween, and Christmas coming in at a close second. This means that there are plenty of opportunities throughout the year to host a party for children and accordingly there are plenty of ideas and/or themes out there that can help you create one of the best and most enjoyable children’s parties ever!
A New and Exciting Fun Party Idea!
Now, think about all the previous parties you’ve had for your child. If you happen to notice that all your child’s parties so far seem to be the same, know that there is something new for you to try that is sure to be the hit of your next party-Sparkbooth!
If you’re currently looking to make your kid’s party a truly fun and unique experience, then you must try Sparkbooth. Sparkbooth is a DIY Photo Booth that lets you create your very own customizable photos. You won’t have to imagine for very long just how excited your guests will be when they find out that you will be having your very own Photo Booth at your next party,as you’ll be able to see it on their faces when they start posing! You can use Sparkbooth as the centerpiece of your party or it can simply be one of the many elements, it’s completely up to you!
What Exactly Is Sparkbooth?
Sparkbooth is an exciting way for you to take and share photos. Remember the old-style photobooths? The ones that were so hard to pass up because it was so much fun to get 2 or 3 friends together in order to squeeze in to this compact photo booth, and then printed out those 4 vertical prints that you probably still have tucked away in a box somewhere?
Welcome to Sparkbooth!
Sparkbooth is not only tons of fun, but is also super easy to use, as all you need is the software, a computer webcam, and a printer.
Know that Sparkbooth can be used over and over again, as it is a program that will never get oldbecause there are always new and exciting ways to use the software. This is one of Sparkbooth’s best features, as it allows you to customize the photos so that they reflect a particular time and/or party.
Why Use Sparkbooth?
Sparkbooth is a great asset to any party! It is affordable, easy to utilize, and can be used over and over again because taking photos will never go out of style! Sparkbooth simply brings your photo-taking to another whole level by allowing you the versatility to change the photos, truly making them your own by applying your own special twist to them.
How to Use Sparkbooth
Although using Sparkbooth is very simple to do, there are a lot of great options from which to choose from. Below is an overview that will inform you on how to use Sparkbooth so that you are able to fully enjoy all the benefits that it can offer at your next child’s party.
Setting Up: Gather together a computer (with Sparkbooth software already installed), webcam,and printer, and set them up somewhere that is easy to access yet out of the way. For example,try to find an empty wall/corner space where you can set up a table for the computer, etc. so that the camera is pointed at the focal point. The focal point should have a background/backdrop that supports your party theme, and if done right, will be the hit of the party!
- Creating a “Photo Booth” Sign. Creating a sign lets the guests know that you indeed have a Photo Booth available where they can take photos of themselves. (Watch their faces fill with excitement once they see this!)
- Setting up a Theme/Background. You are able to select from one of the themes that are already available in Sparkbooth’s library, or you can choose to use your own background on your computer’s desktop and use the Invisible theme to let it show through.
- Customizing the Photo Layout Background. You are able to place a logo or text message on the screen so you can further personalize the photo. For example, if it’s Tim’s birthday, you can add “Tim’s 7th Birthday!”.
Taking Photos: Stand in front of the web camera, pose and click. It’s really that simple! You are able to review before printing, so you are able to pick and choose which photo’s you want toprint out.
Printing Photos: Photos are available to print out in a strip of 4 or a 2-by-2 format, both with the ability for you to add in your very own personalized graphics. You are also able to previewbefore printing to make sure they are just right. Know that you can use a USB button in place of a keyboard for simpler operation.
NOTE: Make sure that there is an adult available to supervise the Photo Booth area as although the software is very easy to use, you’ll want to make sure that an adult is available to assist with the actual photo-taking.
Some Popular Party Theme Ideas
Party themes are so much fun! Imagine choosing one of the more popular themes of the day,something that all the kids are talking about, and then bringing that theme to your party. Once you choose your theme, know that there are places available that you can rent and/or buy the appropriate theme-related items.
- Pirate. Pirate lovers will have so much fun at a Pirate Party! Just imagine all your guests walking around with parrots on their shoulders… while saying ‘argh!’ a lot, of course.
- Superheroes. Who doesn’t want to pretend they’re a superhero for the day? Have your guests dress up as their favorite superhero for your Superhero Party, and you’re almost guaranteed to have a party that promises to be filled with fun and adventure!
- Valentine’s Day.Valentine’s Day is filled with lots of love, and candy! Have your guests dress up in red,white, and/or pink colors for a real valentine feel! Remember, colors show up well in pictures so the more color, the better!
- Easter. Easter parties are quite common and can be either casual or fancy. Imagine how cute the photo’s will be of your guests on this special day!
- Halloween. Depending on the age of the child, a Halloween party is made to be fun with some scary elements thrown in. You can even be more specific in your theme and request that your guests all dress up as witches and cats, or as their favorite piece of candy.
- Clowns. Who doesn’t like a clown? Guests should wear their funkiest clothes to a Clown Party, and then allow for some face-painting once there. Imagine how fun your guests will have getting their photo taken with their silly faces painted on!
- Christmas. Christmas parties can either be fun and relaxing, or more formal and proper. Either way,Christmas photo’s are some of the more popular photo’s taken all year and are usually meant to be shared with loved ones. Plan on using lots of printing paper if you plan on hosting a Christmas Party.
Additional Props and Ideas
Sparkbooth is a great way to add something special to your next children’s party. Remember, a photo is one of the most cherished items that we carry with us, so when you choose to hosta party and use Sparkbooth, you are not only creating a super fun party atmosphere, you are creating memories that will last a lifetime.