This is a maintenance release:
- Photo layout settings control uses less memory.
- Fix issue where the loading screen hangs on start up if the Flickr uploader is selected.
- Tumblr uploader now works with accounts with multiple sites. Select the site to post photos by entering the correct tumblr.com url (i.e. yoursite.tumblr.com).
- Posterous uploader renamed to “Posterous Twitter”. Posterous has different upload APIs, the Posterous Twitter upload uses their Twitter authenticated API.
- Allow negative print margins. This is useful in cases where the actually print area reported is different from actual. For example, if the top of your print is being cut off by 10 pixels. In this case, you will want to enter a top margin of 10px and bottom margin of -10px to push the entire photo down by 10px.
- Change remaining comment character indicator.
© 2011 Sparkbooth Photo Booth Software. All Rights Reserved.