We are releasing the beta for green screen (chroma key) for Sparkbooth users to try out. The green screen feature is for Premium license users only. Please review the Sparkbooth Green Screen instructions and setup tips. You can download the beta below:
Sparkbooth photo booth software beta related posts and news
Please help test the Sparkbooth & DSLR 4.1 beta. It includes many fixes, optimizations, and some new features including:
- Start screens. Option to replace on-screen button with separate screens to select photo layouts, photo effects, and screen overlays
- Cover screen options to display a start image or slideshow of photos. Use this for Sparkbooth DSLR to turn off LiveView in between session
- Update Facebook log in screen and uploader to Facebook’s 2.0 service
- Post to Facebook event page
- Photo layout search in photo layout settings to quickly find the layout you want to use
- Photo layout reset options to select next or random layout for next guest
- Twilio SMS can now send photo links uploaded to you Facebook, SmugMug, or Flickr accounts
- Send Photo Later can throttle uploads due for services with rate limits
- Send all photos to an account email. Great for websites with “post by email” photo galleries like SquareSpace or WordPress
- Reset Layout Editor customizations for a photo layout – removing any images and text objects
- Doubled limit of image and text customizations for Personal license users
- Added counters for Facebook, Twitter, emailing, SMS
- Submit emails to MailChimp from Send Photo Later queue
- Keyboard enabled prints count on print prompt screen using arrow keys
- Hide photo layouts
- Workaround for Twitter login service changes
- Click to update from notification
- Name and re-order counter by dragging and dropping in list
- Other optimizations and fixes
Sparkbooth DSLR 4.1 includes all the above plus:
This is a beta release, so please test before using at a real event! The beta will replace your existing install of Sparkbooth 4, and use your existing activation.Try Sparkbooth & DSLR 4.1 Beta
You asked for it and we listened. We’re kicking off a crowdsource campaign and pre-selling licenses at $175 for our new Sparkbooth DSLR version – the next hot product in our line of photo booth software.
With the current beta, Sparkbooth DSLR connects to your camera via USB cable. Sparkbooth DSLR automatically connects to display LiveView video and takes photos from the camera. Early access licenses include activations on up to 3 computers, allows for commercial usage, unlocks commercial/premium features and works with the beta and released versions. View the rest of the new features here.
Join the campaign and be the first to get the new Sparkbooth software before release.
For questions, contact us at the Sparkbooth DSLR support siteGet Sparkbooth Early Beta License
I need help testing the “Send It Later” feature in Sparkbooth 3.4. This new feature will allows you to queue up photos, and send them later when you have an internet connection.
If you find any issues, please send me a message
I need help testing the new photo album feature in Sparkbooth 3.3. This new feature will allow your guests to browse through the previous photos taken, and they can print or send them to their Facebook, Twitter, or email accounts. Here is a quick demo.
Download and Try Out Sparkbooth 3.3 Preview
If you find any issues, please send me a message
Sparkbooth 3.0.10 preview update is now available. This update includes the new Facebook Guest uploader which will upload photos into your guest’s Facebook account. Guests will be prompted for permission to upload into their Facebook account for each photo session.
Other changes include centering of on-screen messages when video screen is not displayed.Download Update
- Guest print copies selection control now works with keyboard (ctrl-P or cmd-P, or plus/minus keys)
- Streamlined guest print copies control setting. To turn on, Go to Options tab > Printing from list > check “Enable printing”, “Prompt guest to print”, and “with copies selection”
- Fixed show/hide issue with touch controls. Controls were not hiding or showing in certain situations.
- Cleaned up setting labels
- Cleaned up start up code
Just in time for your Halloween party! This update adds the ability for guests to select the number of print copies. To turn this new option:
- Open Sparkbooth Settings by pressing F1 or the settings button in the upper right.
- Select the Options tab, and selecting Printing from the list
- Enable Printing. Also enable the print prompt by checking the option to “Prompt user to print” and “With preview”
- Select User Controls from the list to show the print copies control.
- Select “Enable Print Copies Selection”
Sparkbooth 2.6.7 update is now available for download. Changes include:
- Added Twitter uploader. You can now post photos directly to your Twitter account using Twitter’s offical photo service.
- Disable fullscreen hotkey (ctrl-F or cmd-F) when Sparkbooth is locked (ctrl-L or cmd-L).
- Change the portrait photo used in the layout selection preview
- Added a couple 4 x 8 (perforated) photo layouts
Your Sparkbooth license key will also unlock this version. If you have a Sparkbooth Party Edition license key, please contact me about upgrading pricing if you want to unlock Sparkbooth 3.Download Updates
This update includes:
- Select available video colors for color button by keyboard via ctrl-K or cmd-K
- Hide distracting photos and video during user name/email prompts
- Improved user prompts – bigger and cleaner
- On-screen cancel button