New beta update 4.2.27 enables guest green screen selection. You can change backgrounds by enabling the keyboard shortcut, on-screen button, or selection screen. See release notes.
Sparkbooth photo booth software beta related posts and news
New beta update 4.2.10 enables user surveys in photo kiosk mode so you can collect names, emails, telephone, or comments before printing or uploading photos. You can enable this new feature under Photo Kiosk Settings, then select Prompts. See release notes.
New beta update 4.2.6 enables email subscriptions with MailChimp in photo kiosk mode. You can enable MailChimp subscriptions under the Email settings, or from the Send Photo Later queue. See release notes.
New beta update 4.2.6 enables counters in photo kiosk mode. You can use counters to track uploads and prints, and actions like notifications, disabling printing, or closing the kiosk when counter limits are reached. Counters can be viewed under Settings > Counters, or by pressing ctrl-4 from the main screen. To learn more about counters watch our short tutorial. See release notes.
You can download the beta below. Note: this beta also include the new green screen feature.
We are releasing the beta for green screen (chroma key) for Sparkbooth users to try out. The green screen feature is for Premium license users only. Please review the Sparkbooth Green Screen instructions and setup tips. See release notes. You can download the beta below:
Please help test the Sparkbooth & DSLR 4.1 beta. It includes many fixes, optimizations, and some new features including:
- Start screens. Option to replace on-screen button with separate screens to select photo layouts, photo effects, and screen overlays
- Cover screen options to display a start image or slideshow of photos. Use this for Sparkbooth DSLR to turn off LiveView in between session
- Update Facebook log in screen and uploader to Facebook’s 2.0 service
- Post to Facebook event page
- Photo layout search in photo layout settings to quickly find the layout you want to use
- Photo layout reset options to select next or random layout for next guest
- Twilio SMS can now send photo links uploaded to you Facebook, SmugMug, or Flickr accounts
- Send Photo Later can throttle uploads due for services with rate limits
- Send all photos to an account email. Great for websites with “post by email” photo galleries like SquareSpace or WordPress
- Reset Layout Editor customizations for a photo layout – removing any images and text objects
- Doubled limit of image and text customizations for Personal license users
- Added counters for Facebook, Twitter, emailing, SMS
- Submit emails to MailChimp from Send Photo Later queue
- Keyboard enabled prints count on print prompt screen using arrow keys
- Hide photo layouts
- Workaround for Twitter login service changes
- Click to update from notification
- Name and re-order counter by dragging and dropping in list
- Other optimizations and fixes
Sparkbooth DSLR 4.1 includes all the above plus:
This is a beta release, so please test before using at a real event! The beta will replace your existing install of Sparkbooth 4, and use your existing activation.Try Sparkbooth & DSLR 4.1 Beta
You asked for it and we listened. We’re kicking off a crowdsource campaign and pre-selling licenses at $175 for our new Sparkbooth DSLR version – the next hot product in our line of photo booth software.
With the current beta, Sparkbooth DSLR connects to your camera via USB cable. Sparkbooth DSLR automatically connects to display LiveView video and takes photos from the camera. Early access licenses include activations on up to 3 computers, allows for commercial usage, unlocks commercial/premium features and works with the beta and released versions. View the rest of the new features here.
Join the campaign and be the first to get the new Sparkbooth software before release.
For questions, contact us at the Sparkbooth DSLR support siteGet Sparkbooth Early Beta License
I need help testing the “Send It Later” feature in Sparkbooth 3.4. This new feature will allows you to queue up photos, and send them later when you have an internet connection.
If you find any issues, please send me a message
I need help testing the new photo album feature in Sparkbooth 3.3. This new feature will allow your guests to browse through the previous photos taken, and they can print or send them to their Facebook, Twitter, or email accounts. Here is a quick demo.
Download and Try Out Sparkbooth 3.3 Preview
If you find any issues, please send me a message
Sparkbooth 3.0.10 preview update is now available. This update includes the new Facebook Guest uploader which will upload photos into your guest’s Facebook account. Guests will be prompted for permission to upload into their Facebook account for each photo session.
Other changes include centering of on-screen messages when video screen is not displayed.Download Update